DMG MORI is aware of the need for Internet privacy. Therefore this notice is to let you know how we intend to treat any information about you that we might receive on the Internet as a result of your visit to our Site.
Information about Online-Visitors
DMG MORI feels you should know that we care about your privacy and, thus, should know how we treat information provided to us. By continuing your visit on our Site, you are accepting the following policies:
Handling of Information
Information we obtain from or about our customers is kept in confidence, but is used to personalize and improve our services for you. We obtain and store the following information:
- Information provided by you
We receive and store any information you forward to us via our web site or give to us in any other way. You are free not to provide any information we ask for, but you should bear in mind that without specific information you might not be able to use our services or to order through our Online-Shop. We will use the information provided to us for purposes such as servicing your orders, responding to your requests, improving our services and communicating with you.
We store all email addresses provided to us for our own services and use them to provide information to you. We may also obtain email addresses from third parties being utilized for such purposes. If you wish not to obtain future information from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatically generated information
When getting in touch with us, we may obtain and store some information. Among such data are cookies and other information from your web browser. We may also use other tools to analyse or identify visitors to our web site.
Cookies / Web Analysis
Cookies are a tool that helps us identify visitors who have interacted with us earlier. Such tools help us personalize your future visits to our Site and to provide features that we think you will enjoy. The cookies are valid for a maximum of 12 months.
Most browsers offer you information about cookies, how to avoid, alter and/or identify and to remove them. If you decide to turn such cookies off, your future visits to DMG MORI’s Site may be less convenient.
Change cookie settings
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Disable Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
Use of ClickDimensions
We use the marketing and analytics software ClickDimensions, operated by ClickDimensions LLC 5901 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, NE Suite B500 Atlanta, GA 30328 United States.
All data collected is stored in Microsoft Azure Services operated by Microsoft Ireland Operations (Sandyford Business Estate, Dublin 18, Ireland). Your data is not stored on servers outside the EU.
- If you as a visitor fill out a form on our websites, you consent to the processing of this form data by ClickDimensions and in our Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. We store the data you submit until you revoke your consent. Thereby, we store the following data: Salutation, first name, last name, company address, company contact information (phone and email).
- If images are downloaded in a DMG MORI newsletter or if a link is clicked, this is automatically logged via the ClickDimensions e-mail service. The results help us to continuously improve the content of our newsletters and to make the information offered on our websites more interesting for you. If you do not agree with the storage and evaluation of this data, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter mailing at any time. See section "6. Newsletter" for more details.
- The data transmitted to ClickDimensions is used on our behalf to evaluate the use of our website, compile reports on website activity and provide other services related to website and internet usage. If you do not wish cookies to be stored, you can prevent this by setting your browser software accordingly. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. For more information on the processing of personal data by ClickDimensions, please visit https://clickdimensions.com/about/privacy-policy. You can object to the collection and storage of data at any time with effect for the future. Use the following link for this purpose: Change cookie settings
LinkedIn Lead Generation
DMG MORI offers the download of white papers and registration for webinars via the social network LinkedIn. The "LinkedIn Lead Generation" service uses forms for this purpose. Other functions and contents of the LinkedIn service can also be integrated. The service is offered by die LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, 5 Wilton Park, Dublin 2, Ireland.
If the users are members of the LinkedIn platform, LinkedIn can link the above-mentioned content and functions to the profiles of the users. For the use of such a service, registration is necessary in advance. Which data is collected in each case can be learnt from the respective input forms. The data collected is also transferred to DMG MORI's CRM system and stored there with any customer profile.
The following data in particular is collected as part of the registration process:
- First and last name
- email address
- Company name
- Telephone number
The use of these tools serves marketing purposes. These purposes are also our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
How we treat data obtained about you
Since we focus on the sale of our products, we do not sell or otherwise distribute data obtained from you.
However, to optimize our services for you, we may decide to share information, also cross-border, about you, your business, your address or other information we think to be appropriate with our subsidiaries and affiliates, suppliers, agents and dealers of our products, credit risk and fraud protection organizations, entities supporting our web services including this Web Site and other entities which we believe have to obtain information to comply with law. Also, carriers or other persons and organizations involved in the delivery and servicing of products purchased by you may receive personal information.
It is important for you to secure yourself against unauthorized access to your computer or network and, if applicable, to your password. We have no technical or other means to protect you from any misuse.
Access to Information and De-Listing
If you wish to know which information is stored about you or your business based on your DMG MORI-Internet visits please contact us at email@example.com.
We may email periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, certain offers or other promotions and activities, unless you have instructed us not to do so. You may submit such instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should also visit our Disclaimer and our General Terms and Conditions pages, which will also apply whenever you visit our Site.
For further information please refer to:
Tel: +49 89 / 2488359 00
Fax: +49 89 / 2488359 02